Saturday, May 30, 2009

Eva's Birthday...



Today was my baby girl's birthday!!! We had a pretty relaxed day which was nice!!! We started off the day just like any other Saturday with our traditional pancake breakfast then we hung out and watched tv till Hugo got home from work so we could let her open her gifts. She was so funny she would not even look at what the present was till every single piece of wrapping paper was off then she would get super excited! After presents we loaded up into the car and went to ColdStone to get some ice cream before Hugo had to go back to work. After he left for the night my side of the family came over to help me finish the rest of the massive cake from the party! My parents told the girls to wait inside while they got their surprise ready and we went outside. Then they brought out the bike they had got Eva and then surprised Mia with a bike too! Mia has had bikes before but everytime we move they seem to dissapear! She has never had one without training wheels and she is super scared of learning to ride without them! Then we all came back inside and the girls gave us makeovers with Eva's new salon set, which would explaine all the pictures of us covered in glitter!!! I was such a great day I can't believe she is officially 3 WOW!!! Can't tell you enough how much I love you goof! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

No comments: