Monday, May 18, 2009

Last week of school...

We are soooooo excited!!! I can't wait for this week to be over, no more waking up at the crack of dawn to get her ready and driving back and forth from Draper a hundred times a day, Wahoo!!! I am super sad that Mia will not be seeing her bestie Katelyn everyday we but have promised to stay close! We have so much going on the next couple weeks last week of school, dance recitals, Eva's birthday Ahhhh! I feel a little overwhelmed at this point but I will be happy once it is all over!
Today she had crazy hair and P.J. day at school so we made her a bun hawk! I think it is really cute, we saw the idea online and since her hair is so long I thought it would be perfect and fast to do so early in the morning! I hope she has a fun last week of school and that everyone likes her hair today!

3 comments:

Team McPherron said...

Very cute!! So random.. is it pronounced Mee-Uh or My-uh?? I've always wondered. :)

Shandee said...

SO CUTE!!!!! LOVE THE "BUN HAWK"! WE MADE UP OUR OWN WORD HAHAHA!!!!

Kristy said...

her hair looks way cute! And I have to admit. I LOVE Hannah Montana