Sunday, April 5, 2009

Family trip...

Ok wow it has been a long time since I have posted! We have had a ton going on and I have sooo much stuff I could blog about before the trip but I hate back blogging so I am just going to start here!
We decided this year to surprise the girls with a trip to Disneyland! My parents were going to be in Vegas that weekend and Mia had been talking about going to M&M World in Vegas so it was the perfect excuse!
*Day 1*
We woke the girls up early Sunday the 5th, loaded the car and headed out! We made it to Vegas just in time to meet up with my family so they could spend a couple hours with us going to go to M&M World and have lunch. Then we were off again! We told Mia that we were going to drive towards home and look for a hotel. Luckily she fell asleep so we were able to drive straight into Anaheim without her knowing, she thought we were still by Vegas when she woke up because of the palm trees! We just stopped at the first hotel we could find within safe distance of Disney grabbed a quick dinner and rested for the night watching tv and jumping on the bed!!!
Here are some pictures of the first day! I took over 700 in just 5 days so I am trying to limit them down!

1 comment:

Kandace said...

How fun. Jealous. I think I want to go to Disneyland more then Isaac does.