Monday, April 6, 2009

Ok so I am finally posting day 2, wow it took me a whole week! Maybe I will be able to finish the rest of the trip this weekend but I am not promising anything!!!
*Day 2*
This was the day of the big Disneyland reveal! We got up and started to get ready, Mia was begging us to go swimming in the pool so we told her we had decided to go to a different hotel with a huge pool! As I was getting them dressed all Mia kept asking was why are we putting on our regular clothes and not our swim suits I had to keep making up stories to distract her.
We loaded the car back up and started driving, as soon as we got to Harbor Blvd. I turned on the video camera and was asking the girls where we had been and where we were going, then they started seeing all the banners that line the street and Mia said "I think were in Disneyland!" We told her there was no way that we had turned to go home and then she said " Dad, I think you turned the wrong way cause we are in Disneyland, LOOK!" By then we were at the gate and we told them that we had tricked them and we had planned the trip all without them knowing! They were soooo excited!
We spent almost the whole day at the park, here are a few pics from the first day! The lines were really really long, I had to wait in line for almost 45 min. just to get our park hoppers, but it was nice weather and we enjoyed being there as a family!
Enjoy the pics!!!

No comments: