Friday, March 6, 2009

Dancing Queen!!!

Last Saturday was Mia's first dance competition of the season! She was so excited she counted down the days till it was time! We went to Mc Hammer and Vanilla Ice the night before so my mom had to put Mia's curlers in and her hair turned out amazing and stayed curled through the next day! I guess all those years of putting my hair in rollers paid off my mom is the master! Mia did amazing I am so proud of her and she can't wait till tomorrow because she has another competition! Good Luck tomorrow Mia, I love you!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jake B. Fam. said...

Laci, your girls are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! But look at their Mom and we can see why! I can't thank you enough for hanging out with me at the competition! If you hadn't been there with me, I'm not quite sure I would have made it! I think back of the times I took you and RaKelly around places (or all the dance competitions I went to for both of you!) and think that life is definitely flying by, I feel like that was yesterday! Thanks for being my friend! And I appreciate Mia's frienship to Jocelyn, it means so much to both her and I! This cruise thing is possible for me, only with your help and these dance competitions! I owe ya! Thanks Laci! Love Becky Jo

Kozlowski Family said...

Hey Laci we still need Mia next week does that work like thurs?

Kandace said...

Oh no! Look at what you have started?!?! Did lame drill team not teach you anything? ha ha