Sunday, February 22, 2009

Playing with Grandpa...

Well we are sooo happy with the weather we have been having, the girls have been waiting for it to warm up so they can go out back with grandpa to feed the cows and play!!! They are going to be very dissapointed this week knowing the direction the weather is headed! We were able to get some fun pictures of them playing this weekend, they LOVE hanging out with grandpa it is something they look forward to each day!The cows, grandpas babies. He named them both Bessy! I edited this pic so that dad could use it as a joke on his screen saver at work!!! :)

And for those of you who know me well, know that I do NOT want pets, but one day my parents found this stupid cat living out in the shed almost starved to death so my mom fed it and now it won't leave!!! So now the girls have a pet, as long as it stays outside I am fine with it, but when we open the door and it sneaks inside I freak out! Maybe one day it will leave and I wont have to deal with it any more!

Here are the girls running with the twine grandpa gave them so the cat would chase it, they thought it was soooo much fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Laci, you little girls are DARLING!! And you are such a crafty gal like your mom!

This is jill harris by the way I saw this link on facebook :)

Kozlowski Family said...

Hey Laci. You have beautiful girls! I was wondering If we could use Mia in like a week or so for our product pictures, for my business. I need some little girls her age. What days are good for you? I will bring over the headband she will wear so you can have a few days to match an outfit with it. She is so beautiful and I would love to use her if that would be OK just let me know!

Kozlowski Family said...

Hey Laci k we for sure want to use her we are doing two photo shoots so, and we want her in our next one so probably not next we but the week after. Like the 19th in the afternoon sometime I want to bring you the flower she will be wearing where do you live? what is your number? do you think her hair would be better in a headband or with just a clip? we have really cute thin headbands that look so cute in older girls hair and she has beautiful long hair! ya just let me know