Friday, February 6, 2009

Max's Birthday weekend...

This weekend was Shandee's little Max's 1st birthday! I can't believe he is one already it seems like yesterday that we were planning the baby shower! I can't even tell you how much I love this little boy, he is my little buddy!
We started celebrating on Friday the 6th his actual birthday, Shandee was so sad that her hubby Mike had to work and didn't want Max to stay home on his big day so we went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. It was so much fun, then we had dinner at the Ranch and we spent a couple hours at the mall.
I have way to many pictures that I love, I had picked out 16 of my favorites to post so I will try to limit myself to only my VERY favorites so you don't get bored!!

Ok I did pretty good I went from 16 to 10! Happy Birthday my little buddy!

No comments: