Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mia's birthday party...

My baby is turning 7!!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast time goes it seriously feels like I just brought her home from the hospital and now she is 7!!!!
Well for her party this year we did something a little low key since we had a big surprise waiting for her (later post), we usually have these massive parties that take me at least a month to plan and a hundred invitations to send out but this year I did things a little different.
She picked a few of her friends and cousins and we all went to "Color Me Mine". It was our first time there and I have to say I loved it! I am dying to go back and paint some things for myself! Each girl got to pick out something to paint and their paint colors and they went to town. After they were done our party host took them to have them fired and we went back a few days later to pick them up. It was so fun to see their final products because the paint they use is very dull until they fire them and then the colors really pop out!
Mia and I spent a couple days making them some necklaces with their initial on them and some little goodie bags. Mia asked my mom to make some cupcakes, she picked out some Jonas plates and cups at the store and I surprised her with the Jonas Brothers DVD for them to all watch while they painted.
It was such a great day and such an easy party. Mia got some great stuff, we couldn't ask for better friends and family!
Can't wait to see what she wants for next year!!! Goodie bags and necklaces.

Grandmas yummy cupcakes!








Every present she would pull the weirdest face! I can't wait till she is older and I can use all the pictures to embarrass her!!!

No comments: