Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The BIG surprise...

Well here it is the day of the big surprise!!! We had a busy day to start off, Mia had school then I checked her out early to go do some product shots for a friend of mine, she has an adorable company with hats and flowers etc. just adorable things and she asked both my girls to model for her website. So after she was done we waited for Hugo to get home from work and we all jumped in the car. She knew she was getting a surprise that day and we told her we had to drive to Salt Lake to pick it up. Luckily she fell asleep so we were able to get a plan of attack ready without her knowing what was going on. We parked at the Gateway and woke up the girls. We started walking and I kept bugging her what she thought it was and she told me she thought we got her a car! Ha ha in your dreams Mia your only 7 remember!
She kept seeing all these girls with posters and things but she didn't figure out where we were going till we walked up to the big posters of Miley and I told her! She had asked me a few weeks back if we could go to the concert and I told her we didn't have enough money, ha ha I already had the tickets! She was so funny she kept acting like she was going to pass out cause she was so excited! Since it was a paperless entry and I used Hugo's credit card to buy the tickets he had to take us up to the door for us to even get in! Really kinda stupid but I guess it helps try to keep scalpers away! As soon as we were through the doors she had her $100 spent! She bought a t-shirt, program, necklace, key chain, and a massive ice cream!
We had soooooo much fun dancing and singing to all the songs. It was kinda funny cause there were so many people there screaming "Hannah" and it made Mia so mad. She kept saying "Mom, don't they know this is a Miley concert, Not Hannah Montana"!
We had a great night and she told me after it was the best birthday ever!!!

Miley's brother was the opener and Mia was not so thrilled! We only knew one of his songs and the other ones we couldn't understand, she was so happy when he was done!
Here she comes!!!!


Sadly she was sick with the flu and after this song we heard she threw up on the side of the stage and then she took a break. We felt so bad but after a few minutes she came back out and finished the rest of the concert and she was amazing! I have a new respect for her I can't imagine having to sing and dance around a stage for two hours with the flu!!!




Hoedown Throwdown!!!


My favorite part was taking pictures of the whole thing! I think I ended up with around 500+!!!

No comments: