Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mia's first day of school...

Wow today was a big day! Mia switched schools this year to one much closer to home. She was really excited when I told her she didn't have to wear a uniform anymore so we spent like an hour last night deciding what she wanted to wear for her first day! We planned everything out down to the color of her nails. I think she looked adorable!
I can't believe she is in first grade, her teacher this year is Mr. Hunt and she loves him already. He is very sweet with the kids which is what she needs since she is so tender hearted.
It will be hard adjusting back to being on a schedule and with dance starting again on Monday after a two week break we are going to be going non-stop. Mia I hope you know that I love you with all my heart and I love watching you grow into this amazing little person. Hope you have a fabulous year at school!


Mia and Summer, these two are so funny together!


Getting her nametag


Bye my sweet Mia we will see you at 3:30!

No comments: