Monday, November 10, 2008

Mia's school project...


Here is a school project that Mia did last night! She was given a plain paper bag and instructions of how to cut it to look like a scarecrow. We looked through all my craft stuff and she decided to make it Jasmine!!! Only Mia would choose a princess scarecrow! I helped her cut the paper bag and Jasmine's clothes, hair, and accessories handed them over to her and she went to town! I love how creative she is!!! I think it turned out so adorable I had to share it with all of you!! You did an amazing job Mia, I love you!

3 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I found your blog on Rakellys so I checked you out. Your girls are darling!! Your craft site is amazing you are way talented. Im going to add you to my favorites if you dont mind.

Cindy said...

Looks like Mia is creative like her mom and grandma! Darling project Mia. Good Work!

ahappygirl said...

your girls are so adorable!