Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...

I started decorating for Christmas this week and I am getting so excited! Me and the girls set up one of my favorite decorations last night, my Nutcracker Village!!! I just love it and the girls do too! It is so pretty when all the lights are out and the characters are dancing away! The Nutcracker has always been special to me, my grandma used to take me to see it around the holidays and now Mia performs it with her dance studio every year! It will always remind me of grandma I miss her soooooo much and it helps me to feel her close by watching over us! Love you grandma!



(Don't look at the light outlet on the wall I just got done painting and have not found the covers I want yet!!!)

Here are some pics of the girls with the village! I will post more of my decorations as I put on the final touches!




Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your nutcracker village! That is so cute! We put up all our Christmas decorations yesterday and today...I love Christmas time! I can't wait to see Mia in the Nutcracker!

Kozlowski Family said...

Hey I am so glad you found my blog! your family is so cute whats new?