Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm back!!!!

It's been over a year since I last posted and to tell you the truth time has gotten away from me! I felt that blogging had gotten to the point that I felt I needed to post what I thought everyone wanted to hear, borderline "keeping up with the Jones'"! Therefore I needed the break. After so long I kinda thought what's the point I have too much catching up to do so I had planned to delete my blog all together till last night I read my good friend Angi's blog and after I thought why do I care what others think, I really don't. So I thought about the purpose of blogging and why I had one and realized that I am getting older and I want to remember all the little things my kids do that make me smile, dates for certain events, milestones in our family so here I am, I'm back.
I am going to try to be real and not get caught up in trying to make things seem perfect when 90% of the time they are not. So in the next couple days I am going to try to do some small re-caps of events/milestones over this last year...

2 comments:

Ashley, Cory and Cash too!!! said...

Laci! I'm so glad you are a blogger again! Your family is adorable I'm glad to hear you guys are doing good:)

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back. I got used to nothing new so I haven't checked in awhile!