Monday, December 21, 2009

My poor Eva...

First off don't mind the horrible pictures they are from my phone. After all the fun we had this morning at the school programs we had quite the night. We had our employee Christmas party tonight but Eva had other plans. The girls were outside cleaning all their junk out of the car and as I was on my way outside to help them I heard Eva running inside screaming. I took one look at her and knew it was going to be a long night. She had blood all over her and it was all down her face. She had slipped on the ice and her bottom lip was split wide open. I grabbed a damp paper towel and tried to get the bleeding to stop and called Hugo. He couldn't get away from work so I called my parents and they rushed down. As soon as they saw her lip they said we have to get her to the ER. So off we headed, they told us she needed stitches. She freaked out when they had to strap her down to the bed but she didn't cry at all when they gave her the shot. She was kinda laughing the whole time.
3 stitches later she was as good as new! We ended up missing the Christmas party but there is always next year.



No comments: