Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!!!!

Today was Christmas and what more could I say but we had a great day! The girls got spoiled like always I made french toast and ham for breakfast we ate treats all day watched movies and just hung out with the family! Then we had take-out from the ranch for dinner, we also ate there last year so it is kinda becoming a tradition, ha ha!

I took way too many pictures so I promise to only post a few!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday too!

This was one of their favorite gifts of the day!!! Two huge trunks of dress-ups and a dressing room/runway that lights up and plays music as you walk down the runway! The perfect gifts for two little drama queens!

2 comments:

Kandace said...

Merry Christmas girl! Such a beautiful family!

Ashley Willoughby said...

Hi Laci!
Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Looks like Christmas was fun at your house. Hope all is well- take care!